HOST A COURSE
Thank you for considering to host a WMA Europe course. Together we will work with you to provide the highest quality of wilderness medical training in the industry.
Review our course types here for more information about the courses we offer and what might fit your needs.
Read below for more information about hosting a course with WMA Europe.
- Any organization can host a Wilderness Medical Associates Europe training.
- Course hosts range from local clubs, government non-profit agencies, and private companies.
- Hosting a course offers a valuable opportunity to provide high-level, specialized training to a group of staff or to known members of your professional or recreational community.
- Wilderness Medical Associates Europe is responsible for providing instructors, course materials and medical equipment.
- Hosts are responsible for student registration, facilities, outdoor/industry-specific equipment, instructor meals and accommodation.
- The Wilderness Medical Associates model is to send an instructor to your location and at your convenience.
- We will help you select the right course and confirm instructor availability during that time.
What WMA Europe will do:
- List your course on our European and International websites
- Help you decide which course meets your training needs and whether it can be open to the public.
- Provide top quality instructors and teaching materials, current and relevant curriculum, and responsive program support from the office staff and our Medical Director.
- Give you access to our Sponsor Resource page, which is a wealth of information on hosting and marketing your course.
- Arrange for instructor travel and ship teaching materials to you.
- Provide certificate cards for all successful graduates of your course.
Your responsabilities as a host:
- Developing a budget and pricing for the course (we can assist you).
- Arrange a classroom (indoor classroom and outdoor practice space).
- Meals and accommodations for instructors
- Registering students & collecting tuition.
- Communicate with students about pre-course & course logistics.
- Communicate with the WMA Europe office about student enrollment.
- Obtaining certain equipment and gear (list provided upon course confirmation).
Fill out the form here, someone will be in touch to discuss the next steps!